Certificates & Minors

Adding a minor or certificate to your academic plan can allow you to compliment your major and pursue interests. To officially declare or change your minor, complete the Undergraduate Change of Minor form and submit it to the Registrar. Certificates do not require special paperwork. Students should share plans for completing minors and certificates with their major academic advisor. 

This section is under construction, so please check back for updates!